Sylabus předmětu SJA124C - Quality systems (VŠPP - SS 2018/2019)
|Course title in Czech:||Quality systems|
Course title in English:
|Mode of completion and number of credits:||Exam (4 credits)|
Mode of delivery:
full-time, 2/0 (hours of lectures per week / hours of seminars per week)
part-time, 8/0 (lectures per period / seminars per period)
Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:||Ing. Martin Běhůnek, MBA (examiner, lecturer)|
prof. Ing. Růžena Petříková, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, supervisor)
prof. Ing. Jaromír Veber, CSc. (examiner, lecturer)
This course reviews fundamental concepts of quality systems, covers essential terminology, and explores approaches to quality, the role of human factor, self-evaluation, various concepts and tools of quality management, and the government policies regarding quality. Economics of quality management, approaches to and methods of process management, statistical methods of quality management, manufacturing process operability, quality management documentation, and quality systems auditing will also be studied in detail. Students will examine integrated systems of quality management and legislative aspects of quality management. Theory will be combined with case studies to illustrate current legislation.
Expert knowledge; you should be able to:
- define the role of quality management in an organisation.
- identify and explain elements and methods of quality management.
- outline the classification of statistical tools of quality management.
- characterise the current legislation regarding quality management.
Expert skills; you should be able to:
- set up a working environment for quality documentation.
- employ statistical tools for quality management.
- employ subject-specific terminology as defined in current quality management legislation.
General competences; you should be able to:
- communicate clearly and in a professional manner concerning quality management.
- implement the acquired knowledge and skills in the evaluation of a company's quality management.
-- item not defined --
Learning activities and teaching methods:
|Seek out the basic recommended materials and study from them throughout the semester. Attend lectures and participate actively. Lecture notes can be found on the course site. While preparing for the final test and exam, be sure to revise all topics covered during the semester. You must have earned the course credit to be able to take the exam. The exam involves a discussion on a quality systems issue|
Rámcové podmínky zápočtu:
|Full-time: The pass mark for the final test is 60%. Part-time: The pass mark for the final test is 65%.|
Rámcové podmínky zkoušky:
|-- item not defined --|
Last modification made by Mgr. Nikola Najzarová on 01/25/2019.